I sat down this morning to spend time with Jesus and you all came to mind before I even settled into my chair. Today is such a huge day as we go and serve others in whatever way God has put it on our hearts to do so. I’m convinced that God is so pleased with you as you follow his example of serving rather than expecting to be served. So know that I’m praying for you this morning. In fact, this is my prayer for you:
- I pray that you would fill us with your Holy Spirit for your work this morning as we go out and accomplish the things that you’ve had planned for us to do before time began.
- I pray that you would connect us with those who so desperately need help and need to see the love of Jesus in a practical way.
- I pray that you would take our offering of service and accomplish things that truly impact eternity.
- I thank you for each person who is serving today or has already served in some way this weekend, for their love for you and others.
- I thank you that your heart is touched by the smallest gestures as much as in the greatest achievements. To you they are all under the same umbrella called service.
- I pray that our communities would be changed as we strive to bless the neighborhoods and communities that you’ve placed us in.
- Thank you that you go with each of us as we serve you and others today.
- We love you so much!!! Thank you for loving us!!!
I can’t wait to hear all about how God used you today when we get together at noon for our bbq at our church campus. But if you want to let me know what you’re doing and/or send photos, please do. I would love to see them. My cell is 909-279-1972.
I am so thankful for each one of you. I am so proud of you each one of you. And I thank God every day that he allows me to walk through with each one of you. You are truly amazing.
Love you all more than you know,